Background field contains options needed to create an awesome background inside our shortcodes. You can choose from color (with opacity/alpha channel), radial and linear gradient or custom image. Each background type have some additional options for best outcome control.
Available types of backgrounds
Color: Color background is the most basic type of backgrounds in Massive Addons. It contain only one option called: Color. Please notice that this field supports transparency.
Gradient: This background type allows you to create a gradient in a few mouse clicks All changes are displayed in the preview box on the right.
- choose starting and ending colors (with transparency support)
- position of both colors (smooth or sharp color transition)
- angle of color transition
- linear or radial gradient type
Image: The most complex background field type with a lot of options to choose from. Check the list below for better understanding each of them:
- Image: upload or choose background image from Media Library
- Position: choose image alignment position
- Size: Define image size. You can use default WordPress sizes (thumbnail, medium, large, full) or pass exact size by width and height in this format: 100×200.
- Color: choose background color. This color will be displayed below the image. Useful for images with transparency
- Repeat: Select image repeat style. Mainly used by patterns
- Display Size: Select background size. Learn more about background sizes here.
Please check the video tutorial showed below for better reference.